Swedish Relaxation Massage
A Swedish massage is a “soothing” and relaxing massage, not a “pressure” massage. A Swedish massage focuses on overall relaxation, circulation and reducing stress or tension.
Swedish massage technique includes gliding, kneading, tapping, stretching and cross-friction strokes. A licensed massage therapist uses these techniques to improve circulation, improve the flow of lymphatic fluid (a key component of the immune system) and relax muscles overall.
Did you know? Swedish massage is the most common massage therapy technique in the United States!
When to get a Swedish massage:
- When you are feeling stressed out
- If you are having trouble falling or staying asleep
- If you are stiff and achy
- If you have frequent headaches
- If you are concerned about having frequent colds
- You just want some “me time”
“Amy takes the time to find what areas need to be worked with each visit and she really listens. I look forward to my massage each month. I am very fortunate to have found her!”