Your Pelvic Health plays a huge role in your health.
Your pelvis is located between your belly button and pubic bone. It’s home to vital organs but is often overlooked – until there is pain or discomfort present.
What’s in your pelvis?
- Fallopian Tubes
- The “pelvic floor”
The pelvic floor is responsible for supporting the function of urination, bowel movements, sex, pregnancy, and delivery. It also keeps the bladder, intestines and reproductive organs in place.
Why is the health and wellness of this area of the body so important?
The organs within your pelvis are vital to your health. While the surrounding ligaments and muscles are vital to the health of those same organs. If things within the pelvis are out of place, inflamed, or have restricted motion, you can suffer from various conditions that cause pelvic pain and symptoms that range from mild to severe discomfort.
Pelvic pain can be debilitating and difficult to handle. Typically, for women, pelvic pain and discomfort can occur within the reproductive organs and other vital organs such as the bladder and bowel. Women may also experience related symptoms such as too frequent urination and unexplained infertility.
How I may be able to help:
Visceral Manipulation Therapy (VMT) is a gentle, non-invasive soft tissue manipulative technique used to help restore the health and general well-being of organs and surrounding structures. I have chosen to focus on women’s pelvic wellness to help women finally BE HEARD when it comes to their pelvic health.
My restorative technique is customized to each woman’s needs and given to help relieve the following:
- Painful periods
- PCOS and Endometriosis
- Gastrointestinal Disorders such as Diarrhea and Constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence (bladder)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Celiac’s Disease
My Pelvic Wellness Program may also help those who have experienced:
- Laparoscopy, laparotomy,
- D&C, LEEP, abortion, cystocele or rectocele repair
- Bladder sling
- Vaginal childbirth
- Sexual abuse trauma
- Urinary tract or yeast infection
How it works:
This 3-month, non-invasive, holistic progam is aimed to help your specific pelvic wellness concern.
- We’ll start with your Initial Plan Of Care visit where we discuss your concerns in detail and begin your treatment plan. This Initial Plan of Care visit is 60 minutes of gathering your extensive medical, emotional and social support information. This is immediately followed by 30 minutes of the actual Visceral Manipulation Therapy.
- Custom oils will be used during sessions
- Four 60 minute sessions and each includes: visceral manipulation therapy, custom oils, Holy Fire Reiki, and intuitive guidance.
- These are followed by one 45 minute virtual meeting per month during which we’ll be working on mindset and the energy around you.
- Total cost $2,800 OR 4 payments of $750
If you’re not being HEARD, you’re not being healed. I hear you! At Soul Healing Bodywork and Wellness Center, I maintain a compassionate, caring, safe atmosphere to help you get back to being the healthiest version of you!
After working in the field of health care since 1997 as a CNA and then LPN, I decided to make the transition into a more natural form of healing as I felt I could better help people.
First I became a Reiki Master and then a Massage Therapist. In April of 2018 I added training and certification to offer Women’s Pelvic Visceral Therapy. Visceral manipulation can help with infertility, endometriosis, PCOS, incontinence, prolapse, painful periods, pain with sex, sexual trauma, c-section recovery and more.
As a business owner and mother of three beautiful and busy children, I understand the stress and balancing act life can be. This is a huge part of what led me to start my own business of helping people heal.
I know that stress and worry can have a major impact on your body. I believe we need to heal more than the physical body and I desire to help people to find other options for healing – more holistic therapies that can help when medicine isn’t working.
As a result, I have made sure that Soul Healing Bodywork & Wellness Center is a place of place of love, healing, comfort and tranquility. A space where you can relax and empty your mind of worry. I am passionate about assisting you to become the healthiest version of yourself.